LACE Coaching for Hearing Care Professionals
This page is for hearing care professionals. LACE coaching for consumers is offered here.
MY GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied upon completion of the program, your money will be refunded.
LACE Coaching for Hearing Care Professionals includes:
- LACE 4 Home Edition software (20 sessions, download via registration code) for your first two clients
- installation instructions
- start up tips
- LACE Scoring Quick Guide
- LACE training scoresheet
- LACE coaching notes for clients
- Templates for progress reports
- Support documents such as commitment form, Communication Confidence Profile sheets
- unlimited online support as you coach your first two clients
- two books for each client (Hear Better in 60 Days: Keys to Success with Hearing Aids and Hearing Aids: We All Win When They're In! A Guide for Significant Others).
- Price is $199.99.
This program is right for you if:
- You want access to my materials (Scoring Quick Guide, Training Scoresheet, coaching notes, templates for progress reports, commitment forms)
- You want to save time and effort
- You like step-by-step guides to help you get organized
- You appreciate someone else telling you what challenges might lie ahead and the recommended ways to solve them
- You want to buy two registration codes before investing in professional packages from Neurotone.
To proceed, click here.
Read what others have to say about their experience with LACE Coaching.
You can also build your own package. Contact me and tell me about your clinic and what you are looking for. This will give me an idea of how we can work together!
- ABOUT US
- HEAR BETTER
- LIP READING
- CONTACT US
- Communication Strategies
- Use what you know
- Asking for repetition
- Can't hear when people mumble? Get help from the chameleon effect!
- Teach Others How to Help
- Are You Bluffing?
- Get Beyond Small Talk
- Hear Better in Restaurants
- Communication: a two way street
- How to ask for help so that others will "hear" you
- How Should You Remind People About Your Hearing Loss?
- Educating others about hearing loss
- Pretending to Listen
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Test
- For Significant Others
- For Hearing Care Professionals
- LACE Coaching for Hearing Care Professionals
- Hearing Strategies coaching for hearing care professionals
- Hearing in Noise is the Holy Grail
- Hearing loss and 'all or nothing' thinking
- Case history question: which ear on the phone?
- Client confidence from LACE training
- Happier relationships: role of the hearing care professional
- Customer service
- Newsletter archive
- Adjusting to hearing loss
- Are Restaurants Way Too Loud?
- Dear 16 Year Old Me
- Dementia and hearing loss
- Disclosing Hearing Loss
- My hearing aids don't work well anymore
- On listening
- Technology and hearing loss
- The best parts of me
- Turning Point with Hearing Loss
- Upside-Down Thinking
- Ear Candles and Cotton Swabs
- Holiday Season and Hearing Loss
- Focus on Starting
Sign up for the HEARa Newsletter
Hearing Strategies 4-week program: January 29-February 19, 2014. Email Sandra@heara.ca for details